Wednesday

UGH!

This is really turning out to be a bad day, approaching horrid level. I am going to have to develop a thicker skin, become less sensitive, and let what people think of me and say to me matter less. I wish I could stay in bed but I have to work a 14 hour double tonight, which means I will have to deal pleasantly with the public and handle really crappy weather on very little, not quality sleep. Enough gripping now! Despite all of my "hurdles" currently, I am going to give my most valiant attempt summoning up some sense of the positive and not be overcritical with myself. Who knows...maybe I will be able to help someone else who is having a bad day. Time to get up now, get ready, and put gas in the car before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with all of us! We should each strive to plant seeds in the lives of others every day and provide nourishment to encourage continued growth.