Tuesday

Everything happens for a reason

Everything in your life has a purpose whether or not you are able to recognize it. I have been told that saying "everything happens for a reason" is an excuse. I can see how someone would think that, yet I have to believe they are wrong. I was pondering this while talking to my aunt today. I could have made 10,000 different decisions or had different reactions to events in life. I could be in another place, headed an entirely different direction, in life if I had made different choices. That doesn't change the fact that I am here, at this place and at this time, to learn something. Life has shown me that life repeats until whatever goal has me here and now is met. Usually, it is much harder the next go round though. I don't like everything that has happened in life. I wouldn't change it though. I don't know who I would have become had I made different choices. I don't want to know. I am on a path of being the best version of me I can be. I am seeing worlds open up to me that I never would have thought I was meant to explore first hand.
So call me naive, but I am going to keep on believing. On the good days, it will be a bolster to my confidence. It will serve to console and help keep the faith on the bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with all of us! We should each strive to plant seeds in the lives of others every day and provide nourishment to encourage continued growth.