Tuesday

Is out of sight out of mind?

Albert Einstein gave this definition - "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." I am changing the game today on a particularly annoying gnat. My new tactic is going to be out of sight, out of mind. I may not know yet what the final play in the game is or when I will make the decision. I will, however, remove this particular gnat from the front of my consciousness. What you focus on and think about is what will determine your state of mind, body and soul. I could throw so many quotes out on the subject (but I won't). You can't keep irritating a wound and expect it to heal. Neither can you allow someone who rubs you to be in a position to be important...so you prune. While I am not yet ready to remove this branch from the tree entirely, it is going to become invisible for a while. I am worth more than letting this person continue to adversly affect me. Today is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with all of us! We should each strive to plant seeds in the lives of others every day and provide nourishment to encourage continued growth.