Thursday

Won't you grow with me?

Take me as I am, for what you see is what you get. I promise to do the same for you. I am a work in progress. I win some battles. I lose some battles. I move forward and sometimes backwards. I am not always pleasant to look into, but I am always beautiful. I am the beauty and the beast. I am me...ups and downs, ins and outs. I am faulty, human, loyal and a fierce protector. I am good. I have great kindness and love already inside me. I am worth being considered a daughter/sister/friend. I am a gem being polished, a flower blooming in the sun, a lotus emerging from the muck. I am the only one of me. I am worthy of being loved. I am loved. I am growing. Won't you grow with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with all of us! We should each strive to plant seeds in the lives of others every day and provide nourishment to encourage continued growth.