Friday

Things I Love

Scarves
I have them from all over the world, but I got into wearing them again last year during a visit to NYC. I bought a couple from a street vendor, and it stoked a creative flame again. Scarves are much like purses for me. They can make an old outfit feel new. They make me feel beautiful and uniquely express/influence how I am feeling.
Getting a perfectly caught moment on film with my camera
Freezing a magic moment in time forever is such a privilege and joy.
Accents
They make even the most ordinary moments interesing (going to the bathroom/going to the loo, goodbye/cheers, etc.
Chocolate
No more words needed.
Haircuts
Being pampered, the really cool whirly halo hair dryer, and Aveda tea...nothing better.
Good movies
I saw Letters to Juliet tonight. Wonderful movie!
Traveling
See above.
Meeting new/different people
See above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with all of us! We should each strive to plant seeds in the lives of others every day and provide nourishment to encourage continued growth.